Terms of Sales
Terms of Sales for bicycle rental
Article 1 – Object :
The purpose of this document is to set out the terms and conditions for the rental of the bicycles offered by K2 OUTDOORS.
In the remainder of the document, the subscriber of the contract will be referred to as the "user".
Article 2 - User of the bicycle:
The user of the bicycle declares that he is fit for cycling and is not aware of any medical contraindication. Minors must provide an authorization signed by their legal representative allowing them to rent a bicycle. The lessor cannot be held responsible for damage due to the user's incapacity.
Article 3 - Responsibility and commitments of the user:
Bicycles, equipment and accessories are deemed to comply with the regulations in force at the time of their rental and in good working order. The equipment and accessories are fixed according to safety standards. The user must be covered by liability insurance. It releases the rental company K2 OUTDOOR from any liability arising from the use of the rented equipment, in particular with regard to accidents and damage caused to third parties as a result of the use of the bicycle. The rented equipment (bicycle and accessory) remains the exclusive property of K2 OUTDOOR for the duration of the loan. The user cannot sublet them to a third party. The user is solely responsible for any damage caused to the rented equipment or as a result of its use. The user acknowledges that the loaned equipment is in perfect working order. The user undertakes to use the equipment with care and within the limits of his abilities, to respect the usage and safety instructions which will be sent to him by the lessor, to use the loaned bicycle under normal conditions, and to do not carry a person or a load exceeding 25 kg on the luggage rack. He agrees to return the bike in its original condition on the dates agreed in the contract. The user declares to comply with these traffic regulations. If it contravenes the laws and regulations in force during the rental, the lessor K2 OUTDOOR can in no way be held responsible. The user agrees to do everything possible to prevent the theft or damage to the rented bicycle. To this end, regardless of how long the bike is parked, he agrees to attach it to a fixed point using the lock provided or use the existing lock for an electrically assisted bike. In the event of a technical failure of the bicycle during the contract, the user cannot initiate repair work on his own initiative. He is required to inform the rental company and bring the bike back. At its request, the bicycle will be replaced by a bicycle of the same type, subject to availability and in the absence of fault on the part of the user, for the remaining period. The user will not be able to claim reimbursement of costs or invoices, or damages. Any aggressive, disrespectful behavior or refusal to respect these rules will result in the refusal of the rental.
Article 4 - Subscription of the contract and rental terms:
- In order to take out a rental contract, the user must present proof of identity (identity card, driver's license, passport).
- Rental period, extension, termination: Any rental, regardless of the period chosen when signing the contract, is due in full. When returning the bike, the user must come no later than 30 minutes before the rental service closes. He can then, if he wishes, renew his rental. In case of renewal, the user must present the rented bicycle. For the half-day or day formula, the bike must be returned the same day it is rented. At the end of the rental period, in the event of non-return of the bicycle, the delay or non-return will be invoiced in accordance with articles 6 and 7.
- Rates and terms of payment: Rental rates, deposits and penalties for late return of the bike, as well as the terms of payment are displayed. The prices invoiced are those of the rates in force on the day of rental. The user will be required to pay upon return of the bicycle and accessories according to the rental time. The means of payment accepted by K2 OUTDOORS are: credit card or cash or checks.
Article 5 - Deposit:
Prior to handing over the rented equipment, the user must deposit a photocopy of a supporting document (Identity card - License or Passport) as a deposit, as well as than a bank loan or a deposit check.
Article 6 - Return:
The rented bicycle must imperatively be returned no later than the day indicated on the rental contract. The deposit will be returned to the user upon return of the rented equipment. Any delay will be subject to delay penalties. The user may, however, renew their rental for a new period; in this case the late payment penalties will not be invoiced. In the event of theft, the user must justify to the lessor within 24 hours after the theft, a complaint filed within 24 hours with a police station or a gendarmerie. He can be provided, on request, with a receipt if the user wishes to have the deposit reimbursed by his insurance. If the stolen bicycle is returned to the rental company, the user having followed the above procedure will be refunded the amount of the deposit collected, less any costs of repairing the bicycle (see article 7). If the user does not justify a complaint, the payment of the value of the new bicycle will be due immediately. In the absence of this regulation, the lessor reserves the right to initiate all legal proceedings, in particular legal proceedings, to obtain payment.
Article 7 - Billing to the user:
In the event of non-compliance with the previous clauses of the rental contract, or in the event of damage to the rented equipment, the user will have to pay the following invoices: - Invoice for the price of the new bicycle, in the event of a failure to return the bicycle. - Invoice for an amount equivalent to the corresponding repair invoice, in the case of repairs resulting from damage or missing parts. - Invoice for the amount of late penalties (see article 6) A receipt will be given to the user on request, once payment has been cashed.
Article 8 - Data processing and freedoms:
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms all persons benefit from a right of 'access and rectification of information concerning you.
- Registration is done directly online on our website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address after your registration is finalized.
- In order to validate your reservation, your credit card imprint will be recorded.
- The amount of the imprint is therefore not cashed before the internship.
- The price is 1400 € / day for the group, or 175 € / day / person if you are 8 pilots. Three months before the date of the course, the group must be complete and the registration forms completed. Otherwise, the course and the price change to individual registration (200 € / D / person).
- Payment is made at the end of the internship.
- We only accept payment by check and cash. Please note, there is no distri-bank in our small village. It is therefore necessary to provide for the payment method before the internship.
- In order to maintain good relations with our interns, the school does not give credit.
Thank to your loyalty
- To thank you for your loyalty, we have launched the personal loyalty card which will be issued to you at the time of your internship. It works for courses with individual registration only.
- This card is valid for two years. The tenth day of the internship will be offered to you.
Cancellation by you / Individual registration
- Within a period of more than 30 days before the course, 30 € of application fees will be collected.
- Within 7 to 30 days, the sum of 50% of the course will be debited from your card. No refund will be made.
- Within a period of less than 7 days, the sum of 100% of the course will be debited from your card. No refund will be made.
Cancellations on your part / Group registration
In the event of complete cancellation of the group:
- Within a period of less than 90 days before the course, 50% of the sum will be debited.
- Within a period greater than or equal to 90 days before the course, 30 € of application fees will be debited.
Three months before the date of the course, the group must be complete and the registration forms completed. Otherwise, the course and the price change to individual registration (200 € / D / person).
In the event of cancellation of a group participant:
- Within a period of 1 to 3 months before the internship, the sum of 50% of his participation will be cashed if no replacement is found by the group.
- Within a period of less than 1 month before the internship, the sum of 100% of his participation will be cashed if no replacement is found by the group.
- Any course interrupted for any reason whatsoever does not give rise to any reduction in price. The entire internship will be payable.
- For example, with regard to weekday courses, if the pilot is not available during the reserve day (Friday), the entire course will still be cashed, i.e. € 600.
Cancellation by K2
- Before the course, in the event of cancellation due to weather conditions, no amount will be collected.
- In this case, we will offer you a later internship date as a replacement.
During the course
- If no flight is made: you will not be charged any payment.
- If an average of two flights per day is carried out during the duration of the course, you will be billed for the payment of the entire course.
- If only one flight is made during the course, the sum of 100 € / person will be invoiced.
- The management reserves the right to interrupt the participation of a trainee if his technical level or physical form does not correspond to that required. Under no circumstances will this interruption give rise to a refund or payment of compensation.
- For safety reasons: Paramotor reflex wings are prohibited. Pilots must come with approved paraglider equipment.
We refuse participation in the course to any paramotorist pilot who has never practiced paragliding. A minimum of 30 flights in the year is required and / or have completed a week of advanced training in a paragliding school (a certificate from the school will be requested).
Regarding the three-day internships
- The Friday reserve day will only be used if an entire day has been canceled during the course. If, during a day, one or two flights could be validated, in addition to the other two days, the course will therefore be validated and we will not use the reserve day. An average of two flights per day validates the course.
- The Friday reserve day will end around 5 p.m., video debriefing included.
- We will do a weather report two days before the course, around 7 p.m. in order to validate whether or not the course will be started. We will send you an email and a text message to confirm the appointment. We take the weather reports around 6 p.m. and we are therefore unable to confirm the validity of the course before this time (especially in the event of mixed weather). So please be patient.
The day before the course
- Meet at Plan Montmin (see access map), the day before the course, at 5.30 p.m. For organizational, security and educational reasons, it is imperative to be present for this first briefing.
- Checking the correct operation of the rescue parachute extraction on a gantry.
- Distribution of life jackets, earbuds and waterproof pockets for radios.
- Briefing: safety instructions, rescue parachute and progression.
- Presentation of the flight zone and the landing.
- End of briefing at around 7:30pm
The day of the course
- Meet at 8 am
- Briefing on the exercises to be done.
- Flight exercises performed over the lake with a safety boat. A maximum of 3 flights per day will be made.
- On landing, between each flight, analysis of the flight performed and choice of the next flight. (As well as a quick snack)
- Analysis of the day thanks to the video of the flights of each pilot. (possibility of having your internship on DVD)
- End of the day at around 7 pm.
Times can be changed depending on the weather.
A quick snack will be provided during the day. You can order one from school the night before.
- The courses can take place over two or three days (In general, two days on weekends and three days on weekdays).
- The weekdays courses are from Tuesday to Thursday with Friday as the reserve day in case of bad weather.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
Prices with full personal equipment
- Piloting course 2 days 400 € / pers
- Piloting course 3 days 600 € / pers
- Group piloting course 1400 € / day for the group
Supplement (s) for material provided by the school
(Please let us know in advance if you need any material)
- Radio 15 € / day
- Rescue parachute 30 € / day
- Harness 30 € / day
- Folding reserve parachute 45 €
- Educational video on USB key:
- 1 person 30€
- 2 persons 40 €
- 3 persons 60 €
- 8 persons 120 €
Period of piloting / SIV paragliding courses: Mid-March to end of October
Pilotage / SIV prohibited in July and August
For groups, other dates may be available in addition to those mentioned. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Terms of us Tandem flights
Reservations are made on our website, by phone or by email.
by the website:
- The flight amount will be cashed
- A confirmation email / text will be sent to you with all the necessary information
By phone or email
- A deposit will be requested
- A confirmation email / text will be sent to you with all the necessary information
Cancellation from your part
- Within a period of more than 15 days before your baptism, no fees will be collected. You will be refunded the amount paid or we will suggest another date.
- Within a period of less than 15 days, no refund will be made.
If your flight is late, it will be canceled and no refund will be made. So remember to allow enough time to join our store. In summer the edge of the lake is regularly crowded ...
Cancellation by K2
- In case of bad weather for the practice of paragliding, you will be informed in the morning of your appointment.
- You will be offered another flight date.
- If we are unable to find another time slot for your flight, you will be reimbursed.
- Tandem Flight minipouss : 80€
- Tandem flight Discovery : 90€
- Tandem flight Ascendance : 110€
- Tandem flight Sensation : 120€
- Tandem flight Performance : 140€
- Tandem flight Prestige : 180€
- Photos and video of your flight: 25 € per person + 5 € 8G USB key support